How does AirGuardian work?
- Green color: optimal air quality.
- Yellow color: average quality of the air in the environment. It would be advisable to ventilate the room.
- Red color: alarm sign. The air is unhealthy. The interior air must be ventilated and renewed.
- Indicate with its color the quality of the air you breathe.
- CO2 monitoring, with a NDIR (Non Dispersive Infrared Detector) sensor.
- Receive alerts and configure it using the app.
- Check the measurement history.
- Link unlimited number of devices.
- Activate the automatic ventilation control.
- Greater accessibility with the Web APP. View your data, or share it!
Safe spaces with AirGuardian
Control everything from the APP
AirGuardian works as a stand-alone device, but you can control and configure the whole range of AirGuardian products by downloading the free app available for IOS, Android and accessible via url:
- Download and check the measurement history of the last 6 months.
- Manage a unlimited number of devices linked with a single account.
- Activate the automatic ventilation control through the API with up to 48 requests per day and meter.
- Receive alerts and configure the minimum and maximum values of CO2.
- Set day mode/night mode.
- Associate smart plug devices and let automations help you with the energy saving.
- Greater accessibility with Web APP. No need to download, log in and view your data, or share it!
Everything from the same application, which you can use for free.
And as we also develop the software, we are incorporating new functionalities!
Meet AirGuardian app to control your CO2 monitor.
Brilliant ! We have it in the office connected to the ventilation system. We no longer worry about opening windows and we are calm because we breathe quality air. We also notice that our head hurts less by not having the air so heavy all day in a closed place. Highly recommended.
We have it at my children's school. When it turns yellow every day they have a "COVID Coordinator" in charge of opening the windows. In addition, it is helping them to study math! Parents can see on the school website, the state of the air through a link and we are a little calmer.
Since they put it in my little one's nursery and as it is by color, they themselves warn and know that you have to open doors and windows. It is like a game for them. Now that the cold is here, we know that they do not have windows open all day like last year, so we avoid the flu. These types of measures are what should be put in all closed sites, for me a 10!
I have a restaurant and I have been looking at various filters and air purifiers, but I think I chose the best option because with Air Guardian I simply have to open doors and windows to generate a natural air current and it saves me putting the extractors all day without my customers feel hot in summer and unnecessary cold in winter.